I like to create things. I’m a designer, focusing on creating great app and web interfaces. Just as you’d expect, I focus on the smallest of details. I love creating accessible human interface designs with custom icons and animations. I have an intimate understanding of what users expect and want from their platforms and devices, along with tons of experience crafting beautiful apps and modern websites. I augment this with my background in customer service, client relations, and consulting.
IT Specialist for Lab Services at the University of North Texas in Denton, TX since January 2015
- Support departmental computer labs using Windows for the Mayborn School of Journalism, and College of Arts and Sciences departments.
- Handle varying levels of troubleshooting on reported issues from students, staff, and faculty.
Founder & Partner at 88 Oak in Denton, TX since February 2014
- We build experiences for clients, with a focus on mobile app design and development.
- Create user interfaces, icons, logos, and websites for both client and homegrown projects.
- Manage internal and public beta testing distribution and feedback.
Design Consultant for PalmAgent in Trophy Club, TX since February 2014
- Guide a complete redesign of the flagship software, with over 120,000 active users.
- Lead design on new business and consumer apps and websites.
IT Technician for Lab Services at the University of North Texas in Denton, TX from April 2011 to January 2014
- Support OS X and iOS in 150+ seat Mac Labs and 25+ unit mobile carts (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPod touch) for the Mayborn School of Journalism, and College of Arts and Sciences departments.
- Gain and use experience with Apple Remote Desktop, Mac OS X Server, NetBoot, DeployStudio, Profile Manager, OS X administration.
Specialist at Apple in Southlake, TX from September 2011 to February 2014
- Serve as a leader in inventory processes on weekends, handling everything from product receiving, unboxing, shipping, inventory control, obsessive accuracy, and logical organization.
- Work with the Visuals Team to uphold the standards of one of the world’s most respected brands.
The Mayborn School of Journalism at the University of North Texas in Denton, TX in 2014
- Degree in Strategic Communications, Advertising. Minor in business marketing.
Apple Worldwide Developer Conference in San Francisco, CA in 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015
- Attended both WWDC and AltConf, focusing on the intricacies of iOS design and testing.
- Crafting stellar interfaces for OS, OS X, Windows, and Android.
- Designing icons and visuals using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch.
- Building great websites applying deep knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
- Prototyping apps and animations with Quartz Composer+Origami.
- Creating amazing presentations in Keynote.
- Collaborating on projects through meticulous organization, and version control using Git.
You can also download a PDF version.